Terms & Conditions
Turn Aaound Time
As you browse theseospot.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with theseospot.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners' targeted advertising.
100% Money Back Guarantee
SEOSpot offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its design services. Customers can claim 100% of their money paid for the service back under the following circumstance:
If you are unsatisfied with the initial designs of the logo or the website. You can request a 100% refund on your project.
SEOSpot offers a 100% Refund on all its design services, however it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
SEOSpot's Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- The Logo has been finalized.
- The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks.
- Compan's policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given 'request for refund' time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as 'change of mind', 'disagreement with partner' or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service),
- The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
- The refund approval will be at discretion of SEOSpot's Management.
- Management's decision on the matter will be final.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and 'not' the entire bundle.
- Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation administrative fee.
- Note: SEOSpot hold all the rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of SEOSpot. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
- Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- Copyrights Protection Certificates.
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords Campaigns
- For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction the SEOSpot management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
Claim Your Refund
- To claim your refund, please follow the following steps
- Dialing our Toll Free Number # +1- 877 464 6972 and speak with your respective Project Manager to initiate a refund.
- Live Chat. Click here to start chat now and speak with a representative to initiate a refund.
- Sending us an Email to initiate a refund.
- As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed we will initiate the process according to our refund policy stated above.
- To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a full refund. Failing to do so will cause in receiving a service fee charge if a cancellation is requested after the initial 24 hours.
- After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by SEOSpot, unless mutually agreed with by the company and the customer through written communication. The information will be submitted the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
Quality Assurance Policy
- SEOSpot will do its best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish it.
- We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition a website will be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
Design Ownership & Rights
- All finalized Designs provided by SEOSpot are done so on a written request of finalization by the client and upon finalization the client receives all the final core files of the logo and owns 100% of all rights of ownership to the said logo.
- Client shall own the final the Final Design provided by SEOSpot in all its entirety.
- All ownership rights of the said finalized design will belong to the client 100%.
- The Client is free to use the finalized design as they see fit.
- Client shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
Content Creation & Population
- SEOSpot will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website, unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
- SEOSpot will populate the website with content created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
- SEOSpot will populate the website with images.
- SEOSpot will acquire stock imagery for client from stock photo websites.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- SEOSpot will not be responsible in any way shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
- SEOSpot will populate the website with products and product details.
- Product images and product details will be provided by the client
N.D.A. & Reputation Management Policy
- SEOSpot, does not share the customer information with regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's person and project information is kept confidential at all points.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties SEOSpot and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and SEOSpot shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
- SEOSpot keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
- Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM GMT to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through the Team Works Account section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
Technical Support Policy
- SEOSpot is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. SEOSpot will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services works. SEOSpot will not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the Customer's end. Such services may include but not limited to:
- Website Deployment
- SEOSpot will deploy the website for the customer on A Hosting server provided by us.
- Hosting Service provided by SEOSpot is a free service provided to the client as an added feature without any cost. It is acquired from a Third Party Service provider
- A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
- In the event the website is hosted on third party webserver purchased by the customer, SEOSpot will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting related issues.
- There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and SEOSpot in terms of technical assistance or service outage, unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
- Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- SEOSpot will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- SEOSpot will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Emails Setup
- SEOSpot will be providing the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- SEOSpot will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
- SEOSpot will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
- SEOSpot will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of above said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
- All Feedback requests or Revisions Requests, Refund Requests or any other instructions that pertain to the order need to be done through the OctaGroup Design Services Design Utility Account platform in order to be considered official.
- SEOSpot will not be responsible for any communication done via any other platform than OctaGroup Design Services Design Utility Account or any phone numbers not provided by us or given on our official website.
- Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that is “firstname.lastname@example.org“ are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
- We are not responsible for any damages, issues or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not provided by us.
- We take full responsibility of all the information provided through our official domains.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We rework the ordered design and keep on revising it until you are 100% satisfied (depending upon your package).
Domain and Hosting
- Domain and hosting will be provided for free with website packages, where applicable.
- All the email accounts provided with website packages can be configured on third party email soft-wares such as outlook. Each email account will have 10MB of space.
- If you are not hosting your website with us, we will not provide email accounts.
All design order files are delivered to My Account as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client's account area. All design order files are delivered to "My Account" as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client's account area. We deliver all our customized design orders via e-mail within 5 to 7 days of receiving your order. We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service through which you can have your first logo samples within 48 hours by paying just $100 extra! For further assistance, contact us at 24-Hour Customer Support Center.
We keep a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final files.
If you require the final files again in the future we can send them to you at your request.
We offer 24-Hour Customer Support to address your queries and questions.
You can contact us any time and we guarantee to respond immediately.
YOU agree that SEOSpot is not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. "email@example.com" or/and any toll free number that is not mentioned on our website. SEOSpot should not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only take responsibility of any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via toll free number i.e. already mentioned on SEOSpot Website.
100% Unique Design Guarantee
At SEOSpot we guarantee that all of our customers' logos are made from scratch. This way you will have a logo that is tailor made for your requirements. We guarantee that your logo will be unique and impress your clientele